Thursday, March 29, 2012

Celebrate Good Times

Oh, silly me. I was overly excited in my last post, and I forgot to add one little tiny detail.... A date to announce the winners!!! I also am going to refer to this now as a Random Act of Kindness because this is from my personal stash...which is now overflowing. BUT, that gave me extra time to think of some ways to make the RAKS more fun :) AND, to celebrate my DCM (designated card maker) position at For The Luv of Art, I have decided to add two more RAKs, and more chances to win. Ready?

Here is what you need to do:
1.) Leave a comment on either this post or the previous post.

For Extra Entries you can:
1.) Come join in the fun at the For The Luv of Art forum
2.) Post a link of your own blog back to this post
3.) Share on Facebook
4.) Send your friends here (make sure they say you sent them)
5.) Send your friends to the FTLOA Forum

Make sure to come back by Easter Sunday, April 8, and leave a comment letting me know what you have done, and each time I will write your name on a piece of paper and toss it in to the hat. I will announce the winners on April 10!!!

NOW!!! Do you want to know what else I have added to the prize list???? Are you ready?????

First prize - $50.00 Gift Certificate to Two Peas In A Bucket AND this:
**The date stamp is not Dear Lizzy, but Studio Calico**

From the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Collection:
13 12 x 12 Double Sided Patterned Paper
1 Lovely Afternoon Velum 12 x 12
1 Endless Summer Stitched Ruffle Crepe Yellow
1 Sun Kissed Stitched Ruffle Crepe Pink
1 Happy Chance Pennant Flutterbys
1 Borders, Accents, and Phrases Sticker Sheet
1 Minimarks, Accents, Phrases Rub-On Sheet
1 Jar Acrylic Stamp
1 Parakeet Tile Letter Stickers
1 Ballerina Tile Letter Stickers

Second Prize -

Crate Paper Random 12 x 12 Collection includes 18 double sided papers, 1 Die Cut sheet, border stickers, phrase stickers, Stand Outs stickers, and Random Buttons.

And Third:


Basic Grey Konnichiwa 12 x 12 Collection. Includes 12 double sided paper, 1 coordinating alphabet, 2 (I added an extra) coordinating cardstock sticker, and 1 sheet of additional stickers.

Good luck :)

7 comments:

Moni said...

Waw fab giveaway, love to win. HUgs,moni

Jojorenee said...

I was just speaking of BLOG CANDY this morning! It really gets my sweet tooth going! Fabulous ideas for extras! GOOD luck on your cardmakers DT!!!

Cassie said...

I'm not on Facebook...but I posted it on my Pinterest giveaway page -- maybe that will count!

Nitasha said...

Congratulations on your new position as DCM with For the Luv of Art! That is pretty exciting...just as exciting as these gorgeous, generous RAKS! Thanks so much for sharing your joy and stash with us!

Rufus said...

Wow, even more goodies! That's extremely generous of you. I'm blogless so can't post and I don't FB, but will go check out FTLA. Thanks for the chance at some extra goodies,
R/

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! What an amazing giveaway:) THANKS for the chance to win--sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

April said...

Danielle, you're so generous!!! Thank you for the chance to win such amazing prizes!
- April