Monday, April 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Card!

** Warning** Photo heavy post :)

During the week, we have celebrated that He is Risen, and had a wonderful church service with my whole family. Then yesterday was my youngest daughter's birthday! Time goes by so fast, and I cannot believe that she is 9. She is my little fashionista so she was all about shopping for clothes for her big day.

I made this card for her birthday. All items are from Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Collection. The sentiment is from Kaisercraft. I purchased the entire collection from Two Peas in a Bucket and Stop and Scrap. This card just really reminded me of my precious sweetheart!



It is just such a happy little card, and I have always said she is my sunshine :)

We had a wonderful time at church on Easter Sunday. My mother was able to attend church for the first time since her surgery, and it just made the day extraordinary. Before I overload you with photos from Easter, I want to share a fun and cute Easter card that I made. Of course it is simple, which is my style.



Lots of kraft cardstock from Papertrey Ink. I also used some Jillibean Soup from last year, the pearls are from Kaisercraft, and the sticker in the center is from Wal-Mart.

Now, here is my beautiful family on Easter :)










Hope everyone has a wonderful start to their week!!!

6 comments:

Shellye said...

Danielle, your kids have grown up! What a beautiful family :) Glad to see you creating and blogging again!

Conley Family said...

Your family is beautiful! Love your cards - you inspire me!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Beautiful cards~ love that smile banner! LOOOOOOOVE all the family photos--beautiful color palette! Everyone is so handsome and beautiful:)

April said...

Fabulous cards Danielle and GORGEOUS family!!

Jojorenee said...

Everyone looked so lovely!

Rufus said...

Wow, can't believe how big your kids have gotten! Love the Birthday card you did for your daughter, so bright and cheerful!
R/