Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day & More Sneaks

First of all, to all of the mothers, grandmothers, aunts, sisters, cousins, and friends. To all the women who contribute, mentor, and love children. Happy Mother's Day! For me, today means so many things. Today, I celebrate that God so graciously chose me to be the mother of our littles. I am beyond blessed by these 5 children, and I am so thankful that God saw fit to entrust them to me. I will never forget celebrating Mother's Day as a first time mom. Callie was 6 months old, and I was overjoyed. But, Mother's Day is so much more. For me, it is about celebrating the women in our lives. Today, I get to celebrate my mother, my mother in law, my grandmother, my husbands grandmother, my sister in laws, my cousins, my aunts, my friends, and more. Today, especially, I do get to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom, and it is an extraordinary feeling. I get to celebrate that my mother is a walking testimony to God's Grace, Mercy, and Love. I am so humbled that I get to just hug her and tell her how much I love her. My mother is not only my mother, but she is my best friend. She is always there to encourage me, support me, pick me up when I fall down, push me to be and do better, laugh with me, cry with me, and always ALWAYS there to love me. It seems like such an odd thing to say, but we can only find blessings from her having cancer. God has taken this and made our relationship stronger than I ever imagined, and we are closer than ever before. So, it's a good Mother's Day already :) Anyway! I am back today to share a couple of more sneak peaks from the new Sew Artsy kit from Front Porch Kits.


















You can pre-order your Sew Artsy kit today by stopping by The Little Blue House. Tomorrow, I will show you a couple of more sneak peeks before we reveal the full kit on Tuesday! I hope you have been stopping by the other Front Porch Gals blogs to check out their sneaks. Once again, here are the links to these very talented ladies:




 Alrighty, that's it for today. Hoping and praying that everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day filled with smiles, laughter, hugs, and lots of love!!

7 comments:

Rhonda Merry said...

I'm liking the layering. These are great teasers.

Valerie Bishop said...

Very intriguing! I can't wait to see the full reveal!

Linda Hahn said...

More fabric and a tiny tail--could it be a medallion?? I love them "sew" much!!

Susan said...

Tiny sneaks - what teasers. Can't wait to see all.

Kim Rohman said...

Thanks for the itty bitty peeks... sure sparks my curiosity!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

I know I'm a bit late--but Happy Mother's Day!!! I love your story about this Mother's Day and your first one too! God is AMAZING! He really does work out the troubles and trials for our good:)

Cameron VSJ said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, would you mind emailing me when you get a chance?

Thanks,

Cameron

cameronvsj(at)gmail.com