Friday, May 11, 2012

A Much Needed Vacation

I have not posted in a while because with everyone healing, it has been crazy. But, I am so thankful that it seems everyone is doing great :) In fact, better than great!!!! God has done immeasurably above and beyond what I prayed for. I am truly blessed beyond belief! Also, we just returned from Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. My sweet husband thought we both needed a vacation, so we spontaneously took off for a week. We literally booked the trip Monday afternoon, and left the next night. We were able to drive through the country there, and it was beautiful. At the same time, it really made me even more appreciative of everything God has given us. So, an extremely short look at our week in paradise :)
We only got back on Wednesday, but things are right back to normal. Funny how that always seems to be the case!!! Starting tomorrow, I will be posting some sneak peeks about the new Front Porch Kit!!! It is fabulous, and I have had such a great time with it. I can't wait to share. Make sure to stop back by tomorrow for the first round of sneaks :)

2 comments:

Rufus said...

So glad to hear that everyone's doing well. Great idea of hubbies, you both look happy and rested. Just what you needed!
R/

April said...

I'm so glad you had an awesome time!!