Monday, May 21, 2012

Sew Artsy Kit and Projects

I am a little late posting as we have had some other health issues come up. I will explain more later, but I ask that you keep my family in your prayers :) Thank you in advance! Anyway, I am beyond thrilled to share with you the new Sew Artsy Kit from Front Porch Kits by The Little Blue House!! This kit is AMAZING, and I do not say that lightly!! It is filled with SEW many wonderful, beautiful, colorful, unique items, and you will most definitely not want to miss this kit! Make sure to head over to The Little Blue House to pre-order your Sew Artsy kit, and to also check out the fabulous projects that the Design Team has created. Talk about inspiration!! Here are some pictures of the kit, and all of the goodies!!!
This is just a small bit of the kit. Go to The Little Blue House for all the pictures and the supply list for this Sew Artsy, Sew super Cute kit!!!! Now, here are a few of my projects that I have created....so far. There is SEW much in this kit, that I keep creating :) Meet Miss Hattie Hoop!!! I loved working with this. The rosettes are actually strips from the paper in the pattern. I spritzed it with some Shimmerz (not included). I covered the chipboard dress form from the kit with material, made a little template for the hat, and had a blast!!! The Design Team came up with SEW many different interpretations, and I love every one!!
The colors are over the top gorgeous in the kit. I love damask print, but then add some yellow and black, and YUM!!!
I think this is my favorite card. I used strips of the colorful fabric included in the kit, added some ribbon and lace at the bottoms, and wrapped them around the tiny hangers to make a hand towel thank you card. How much fun is this???
That is it for today. Stop back by tomorrow for a few more SEW cute projects from this kit. Hope everyone has a fantastic Monday :)

4 comments:

April said...

Danielle your projects are amazing!!! :) I'll keep you family in my thoughts...
- April

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Saying a prayer now for your family! HUGS!

LOVE these projects--esp. that rose skirt!! BEAUTIFUL:)

Susan said...

Your projects turned out fantastic! Love the little towels on the hangers.

Sandy Ang said...

just love that dress and hat in checks, ruffles and roses. and those scarfs on hangers made me smile.