Saturday, May 12, 2012

Front Porch Kit - Sew Artsy - Sneak Peeks!

Good Morning!!! I am very excited to be able to finally show you some sneak peeks of the new Front Porch Kit named Sew Artsy!
The banner for the kit itself, makes me smile! When I received the kit, within just a couple of days, I had a stack of projects done. From the minute I opened the box I was inspired. It is filled to the brim of SEW much scrappy goodness!!! Although I cannot show you all of the projects yet, I am able to give you a small sampling :) All of this leads up to the BIG reveal on Tuesday at The Little Blue House blog. Pre-Orders begin Today!!! Trust me, you do not want to let this kit get away from you! YUM! Simply click HERE to go to the website, and pre-order your Sew Artsy kit. SEW....Here are a couple of sneak peeks of my projects from the Sew Artsy kit! Make sure to come back tomorrow for some more peeks....and a little giveaway :) I can't let Mother's Day go by without giving something away!















Are you ready to see more? Make sure to stop by all the Front Porch Gals blogs to check out their sneak peeks.


10 comments:

Kristy @ Next to Heaven said...

What a tease!! I cant wait to see all "artsy" stuff you made!

Roxanne O'Brien said...

Loving the sneak peeks ;)

fairyrocks said...

HMMM very sneaky and lovely to ponder what the entire project looks like
Keep smiling and creating

Tracy :) said...

Truly sneaky Danielle! I love your designs...everyone else will too!

Liz said...

Great sneaks, your rosettes looks so fun!

Jaclyn @ themommyrevelation said...

Love the rosette flowers! Very creative...can't wait to see the rest!

Susan said...

Sneak is too small - can't wait to see the project! Love the rosettes.

Robyn Schaub said...

Great peeks! Can't wait to see it all!

Kim Rohman said...

love, love, love the brownish flowers.... very pretty!! thanks for the sneak

Linda Hahn said...

OOOH!!I think I see some pretty fabrics on your peek!! I know the projects are going to be "sew" pretty!!