Thursday, June 7, 2012

A New Business Venture

Although this is a scrapbooking/card making blog, I want to share my new business venture. Two years ago, I destroyed my arm, and since then have put on some weight that I have not been pleased with. Well, I finally found a way of getting it off, feeling great, and no extreme dieting or exercise (of course you still need moderate exercise) Body by Vi has been exactly what I was looking for. You will never see me push or endorse a product that I do not wholeheartedly believe in or use myself. I believe in Body by Vi, so much so that I decided to become a promoter. Whether you are wanting to lose weight, gain weight, gain lean muscle, or just get healthy overall, Body by Vi can help you reach your goals! Whatever that goal is! Within two days of starting on my shakes (which taste amazing...promise) I am down 3 pounds and feel great. There are over 100 recipes that you can make using the shakes including cafe mocha, mango, banana, even things like root beer floats. They are safe enough that you can add them into your child's diet as a supplement (using whole milk). I am on a challenge to get healthy and fit, and I want you to join me. Visit my website Body by Vi Here you can view testimonials, view before and after photos, learn about the products, and even order directly from the site. AND, if you are looking to make some additional income, this is a perfect opportunity. Would you like to add a BMW to your garage. Yep, they offer that too. You can also sign up as a customer, purchase a kit, and if you refer 3 friends who purchase kits equal to or greater than your kit, your next kit it free!! Check it out for yourself. What to do you have to lose, except weight :) If you have any questions, you can email me directly through the website or email me at dwycough7@aol.com. Some, come join the 90 day challenge with me, and lets change lives :)

2 comments:

Clint Shaff said...

Fair enough. You could probably also do more than just promoting them. Perhaps, you can talk them into franchising that 'Body By V' of theirs. That is, if they haven't already. After all, poor health is practically an epidemic in the country today, so this should be a good product to start a business with...

FranchiseMatch.com

Carlene said...

How's your arm now, Danielle? Using other techniques to promote your product via internet is a good way to go, have you tried expanding through social media sites? Another important factor when running a business is that you've got to have a stable financial system to keep track of both your expenses and income.

Carlene Schnitzer @ Stewart Technologies